Skydive Santa Barbara is the premier dropzone in central California. We’re located on the scenic central coast (and wine belt!), halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Whether you’ve been considering a tandem jump for quite some time and just haven’t made the leap yet, a fun jumper looking to visit SSB in the future, or just like to keep up on cool things happening in the skydive world, this blog is for you.
Here are a few quick facts about Skydive Santa Barbara:
- We’ve made over 300,000 jumps since 1997
- SSB DZO (owner) is a former British and World Skydive Champion
- Our dropzone is on the famous Pacific Coast Highway (Highway 1)
- We have the fastest climbing jump plane in the United States
Follow us on social media to get the latest blog updates from Skydive Santa Barbara. For those of you who haven’t made it out to jump yet, we’ll be covering everything from interesting and helpful info for your first tandem skydive to seasonal pricing specials to save you some money. In addition, we’ll also feature quite a few posts on AFF (student program to skydive solo) and articles for anyone thinking about making the transition to jumping solo, spotlights on safety, interviews with the SSB staff, and much more… and maybe even the occasional contest. Finally, we’ll also post some of our best photos, so check in periodically to see if you’re featured!
Here are some quick social links to stay connected:
- Like Skydive Santa Barbara on Facebook here
- Follow us on Twitter here
- Connect with us on Instagram here
Last but not least, we always welcome feedback and comments. If there’s something you really want to know or you think would be awesome to feature, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and maybe we’ll write about it. Either way, we’d love to hear from you.
– The Skydive Santa Barbara Team